FREE In-store pickup and purchases:
Visit our retail store located at 340, James St. N. Hamilton, Ontario for Free in-store pickup and purchases.
Phone: 905-528-4214, Option 3 or 1-800-356-3365, Option 3
Store Hours: Monday-Friday: 9:00a.m to 5:00p.m , E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat rate shipping policy:
- Flat rate shipping is available for regular size/weight products only.
- Any surcharges incur due to package size, weight or delivery location will be notified to the client prior to the delivery.
FREE shipping policy:
- Available for orders over $100 in Ontario and Quebec and $150 for the rest of Canada.
- Oversize items and deliveries in rural areas are excluded from this offer.
- Usual process entails all orders requiring 1-6 business days for processing and shipping.
- You will receive an email containing the shipment tracking number, which can be entered on the shipping company’s website to track your order.
- Apartment and rental unit deliveries: Please be advised, due to security purposes, only ONE attempt will be made for delivery. If a delivery is not received in person, unless otherwise instructed, it will be available for pick up at the nearest Purolator depot.
Due to the sterile nature and medical use of the majority of our products we do not accept returns. If your order is damaged or incomplete please contact us immediately at email@example.com
- To cancel or change your orders: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of placing the order.
- To View Orders: Once the order has been shipped you will also receive an email with a tracking number. You can check on orders and returns here - https://marchesemedicalsupplies.ca/sales/guest/form/
- Do you sell prescription drugs? - No, at present our online store only offers medical supplies products. Please speak to one of our friendly Pharmacists about your prescription drug requirements. They can be reached at; (905) 528-4214 - Option 1
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions - We accept all major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard
- Do you store my credit card number in your records? – We do not store any of your credit card information in our records.
- Do you bill directly to insurance companies or government health plans? – We do not bill directly however we provide the appropriate receipts and documentation of purchases required for submission to government and insurance plans.