- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer is hypoallergenic and breathable
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer protects the skin during compression therapy
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are packaged separately so clinicians can select and customize materials to meet the size and contour challenges of every patient. Each individual roll is clearly marked with either 1 or a 2, to indicate the order of application
- 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression Layers are latex free
3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer consists of medical grade polyurethane foam laminated to a cohesive non-woven backing. When compressed, the foam grips the skin, and the non-woven backing provides a cohesive surface for attachment of the outer compression layer. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Comfort Foam Layer is 4 inch x 3. 8 yards (10 cm x 3.5 m).
- For management of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, chronic edema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- Additional Information
Size No Gender No Manufacturer 3M